Sunday, September 16, 2007

HCP Case Work / Rainbow Tables

It's been a busy, busy, week with working a couple of HCP case that look like they may go to trial. Mickey and I have been compiling a ton of analysis to support our technical argument. It is fairly interesting, developing metrics post-mortem to demonstrate that a service was delivered as promised.

I had planned on getting into a fairly technical post of risk assessment and specifically how to plan and implement. I mean, anyone can find NIST 800-53 and a checklist, but is that really a risk assessment? So, there will me more on that.

Lastly, Rainbow tables. I have been developing a huge secret stash and am willing to trade / swap information ideas and knowledge for table lookups. I currently got LM-all, md5 1-7 az09+symbols14, Cisco Pix 1-7 az09+symbols14, ntlm 1-7 az09+symbols14, and about 10GB of WPA and WPA2 hashes. Plus 5GB+ of targeted dictionaries.

-Dave

No comments: